Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday - "Choco Pies"

The reason the food is in quotes today is that in Korea, this curiously tasty sweet has some other name that I can't read.  Despite being individually packaged and listing about 15 thousand (mostly artificial) ingredients on the wrapper, I can't seem to resist it.  It's two small, slightly dry, plain vanilla cakes sandwiching a soft and somewhat chewy marshmallow fluff, then dipped in a chocolatey coating.  I don't even like marshmallows, but this has become my emergency snack or sweet in the office or in the dorm.  I found a 12-pack on sale the other day and expect it to last no more than another week; that's how much I like this sweet.  One of my life goals is be to recreate this treat from scratch :)

It looks so neat on the package...  It's kind of crumbly in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment